BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 março 2010

Can't buy me love (ou como os Beatles a sabiam toda)

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

You know I work all day to get you money to buy you things
And it's worth it just to hear you say you're gonna give me everything



 Lyrics de Hard days's Night 



I'm in love with her and I feel fine
Baby says she's mine you know,
She tells me all the time you know,
She said so
I'm in love with her and I feel fine
I'm so glad that she's my little girl
She's so glad, she's telling all the world
That her baby buys her things you know.
He buys her diamond rings you know,
She said so

 Lyrics de I feel fine

Mas felizmente era só no tempo dos The Beatles que o amor se comprava e agora já não há relações por interesse, valha-nos isso!!!!




3 cores:

Cuca disse...

Olá! Tens a certeza que não há, actualmente, relações por interesse? Se o Figo ou o Cristiano Ronaldo trabalhassem no talho não tinham tantas mulheres babadas por eles! Aposto que até diziam que eles eram feios. Quando vejo um jogador da bola, muito feio e acompanhado por uma gaja boa, huuuummm... queres fazer-me crêr que há ali muito amorzinho?

Anónimo disse...

Não há?
Quantos quilos queres? (Se calhar não é ao quilo, é mais ao metro. Ao centímetro, vá...) lolol

Lia, no dia em que eu começar a "jogar com o baralho todo", acho que fico maluco lololol.

DC disse...

loool adorei os cartoons, e amo os beatles!

Beijinho

DC